UNISON is the largest union in schools, representing over 250,000 members in support staff roles across the UK.
Our members work in a variety of roles, including:
- teaching and classroom assistants;
- school business managers;
- catering and cleaning staff;
- IT, HR and finance staff;
- librarians, technicians, caretakers, facilities and maintenance staff;
- secretaries and administrators; and
- early years and nursery staff.
UNISON represents staff across all types of schools and special units, including academies in England. We negotiate nationally, regionally and locally to improve pay, terms and conditions and job security for all school workers. UNISON representatives help to ensure a safe working environment.
UNISON Oxfordshire County would like to get feedback from TAs and those working in the sector in order to give wider feedback please contact Anya Greig with any comments or questions you have.
For any questions on Oxfordshire County Council maintained school and also Academies contact Philip Wilde or the Unison Office. If you are interested in becoming a steward or workplace contact in your school please contact Anya Greig.
3 May 20179:00am–3:00pm – Hilton Hotel, Bottle Bank, Gateshead NE8 2AR